We may collect the following categories of personal data from you in the course of our business, including through your use of our site at https://www.vcclawservices.com , associated sites and pages ( “Our Site”) and when you interact with us directly, engage our legal or other services (“Our Services”):-
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Basic data: Name, gender, title, organization, job responsibilities, phone number, mailing address, email address, contact details and other basic information which enable us to contact and/or identify you.
- Special categories of data: Financial account information, billing information and other sensitive data which is provided to us under limited circumstances for specific purposes.
- Registration and marketing data: Newsletter subscriptions, event/seminar registrations, service interests, and preferences.
- Transaction data: Personal data contained in documents, correspondence or other materials provided by or relating to transactions conducted by our clients or prospective clients.
- Compliance data: Passports or other identification documents, address proof, beneficial ownership data, and other information required for due diligence purposes.
- Job applicant and employee data: Data provided by job applicants and employees in connection with employment opportunities and human resources purposes.
- Device data: Computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier (UDID), cookies and other data linked to a device, and data about usage of Our Sites.
We collect your personal data for the following specific purposes:
For the purpose(s) specified at the time of collection.
- To enable us to perform Our Services to you;
- To manage and administer our relationship with you and our clients;
- With your consent, to promote Our Services, including providing you with information on events and legal
- updates that may be of interest to you;
- To maintain and improve Our Site, including auditing and monitoring its use;
- For administration and legal or professional compliance purposes;
- To receive payment from and/or to make payments to you;
- For the recruitment, on-boarding, human resources management purposes; and/or
- DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data confidential and we will not disclose or transfer it to any other person without your consent, except when the disclosure or transfer is for:-
- fulfilling the purpose(s) for which your personal data is collected;
- obtaining advice from our professional advisers such as lawyers and accountants;
- internal business processes and operation needs of our business; and
- compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We have installed technical systems and have adopted security measures to protect your personal data against any unauthorized or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data only for so long as is necessary for fulfilling the purpose(s) for which they were collected. After that time, your personal data will be deleted.
You have rights under the relevant laws as to how we may use and keep your personal data, including:
- You can require us to update or correct any of your inaccurate personal data;
- Your may withdraw your consent for our use of your personal data for specific purpose(s), including for direct marketing purposes; and
- You can require access to your personal data in our possession, except where the data is legally privileged or if providing you with the information would reveal personal data about another person. Administrative fees may be charged in entertaining such requests.
Our Site use certain Tags, log files and other technologies. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for details on the cookies we use and how to manage and delete cookies.